Friday, September 21, 2007

Yet another fight

Righty-ho: those of you who know my oh-so-secret and well-guarded identity, this is fair warning that I'm fighting again in just over 2 weeks on the SMTC show in Baillieston (near Glasgow).

This show here, in fact:






This will be my 3rd fight, provided I can get matched with someone before then, as my original opponent has pulled out due to apparent weight issues.

It's looking like I'm going to need to weigh 60kg for this fight, that's 2kg less than I had to weigh for the last fight, before which I was so very very hungry, so wish me luck!

In other news, happy birthday for tomorrow to Ally (my instructor)

Hip hip, HOORAY!

A x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw thanks for the birthday mention, sorry for thanking you a week too late - I should read your blog more often!

Aarayan said...

Well, *I* think so ;p

S x

Hedgehog said...

hey sarah!! awesome to read your blog (this is paula from MuayThaiLand). I love fighting and am pushing hard to get more and more fights here in Canada. I'm another one of those females who essentially live, breathe, and dream Muay Thai, day in and day out. And lately MMA, but that's just great training for being in the clinch! anyway, thanks for the advice on making weight - I think the next couple of days are going to be interesting and I know the spa near me is going to be happy to make some $$ off me for use of their wonderful sauna!

cheers! paula

p.s. scotland rules. and so does Caledonian beer!